Job Vacancy Automotive Service Technician Mirak Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Service Technician
Company: Mirak Automotive Group
Job description: Mirak Automotive Group has been family owned and operated dealership since 1936. We are adding technicians of all-levels. We are growing and because of this expansion, we are looking for career-minded individuals who are immediately available to advance this full-time career.
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership multi-point inspection process.
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems
- Communicates directly with the Assistant Service Manager so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Executes repairs to manufacturer specifications
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Math, reading, and computer skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
What We Offer
- Paid continued education and training
- Full medical benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life)
- 401K with match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Industry leading pay scale
Mirak Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
If any applicant believes they have been discriminated against or desires further information or assistance, they should contact our Human Resource Department.
Location: Arlington, MA
Job date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 22:58:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!