Job Vacancy Automotive Service Manager Briggs Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Service Manager
Company: Briggs Automotive Group
Job description: JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead the Service department in Service sales processes, expense management, and team building
- Maintain all Automotive Service Industry K.P.I.’s at an above average level
- Handle the Service Staff and Sales and track all expenses
- Work with the Parts Manager to ensure parts are in-stock or ordered in a timely manner as needed for all scheduled repairs
- Effectively train and supervise all service associates to meet department and company goals.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints courteously and professionally
- Keep up-to-date on manufacturer warranty, policy, and return procedures
- Knowledge and compliance with the federal, state, and local regulations that affect operation
- Ensure that all employees follow their assigned work schedules and enforce to the absenteeism, reporting and tardiness policy
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel and monitor the performance of all Service department staff.
- Accurately price Service and Parts packages using the proper pricing system from the Fixed Operations Director and keep the computer system up to date
- Implement & carry out safety requirements
- Demonstrate behaviors within Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors
- 2+ years of related experience in an automotive Service Management position preferred
- 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented and organized
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Manhattan, KS
Job date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 22:21:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Tags: automotive Briggs distribution export import freight forwarding Group inventory warehousing Job Manager private transportation public transportation Service shipping transportation & logistics Vacancy