Job Vacancy Automotive Service Advisor Nielsen Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Service Advisor
Company: Nielsen Automotive Group
Job description: Job description
The Nielsen Automotive Group is seeking a qualified Service Advisor for our newly acquired Nielsen Chrysler Dodge, Nielsen Ford, located in Morristown, NJ!
The Nielsen Automotive Group understands the importance of employee satisfaction and how it has a direct effect on our customer experience. Our customer retention keeps our shops extremely busy affording our Advisors the ability to provide well for themselves and their family’s. Our dealerships are well respected and we welcome applicants who can adapt to the Nielsen Way as we continue to grow and flourish in our local communities.
- Excellent work environment
- Employee discount plans on purchases and services
- Competitive wages, commensurate with experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance available
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement account available
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Schedule appointments.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Obtain customer & vehicle data.
- Communicate with service customers to determine the nature of the mechanical problem.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Obtain customer’s signature on repair order.
- Inspect all vehicles for body work, notify the customer that the work is needed, and provide an estimate for body shop work.
- Establish time promised.
- Maintain CSI rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone or branch average.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations.
- Ensure that all repair orders are accounted for.
- If additional work is needed, explain the details to the customer, including the additional cost and time consideration.
- Provide estimates of labor & parts.
- Follow up progress of each repair order during the day & record on repair order in approved fashion.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process & appointments and return phone messages promptly.
- Deliver vehicle to customers & answer any questions.
- Interpret warranty information & policies to customers.
- Identify ROs that require special handling such as rush, customer waiting, special problem, comeback.
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems & potential problems involving repairs, customers & equipment.
- Be up-to-date on technical & performance information on all vehicles serviced by dealership.
- On completion of work, repair orders must be closed in a TIMELY & EFFICIENT manner.
- Attend any and all required schooling.
- H.S. diploma
- Ability to read &comprehend instructions & information.
- Two years of experience in a dealership position.
- General knowledge of mechanical operations.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Morristown, NJ
Job date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 05:45:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!