Job Vacancy Automotive Service Advisor/Assistant Manager Drive Automotive Services
Job title: Automotive Service Advisor/Assistant Manager
Company: Drive Automotive Services
Job description: Kerry’s Car Care
WE ARE GROWING FAST!!!! JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Fast-growing automotive company seeking to hire Assistant Managers
Retail/Sales experience is a plus! 5-day work week, benefits, great base pay plus monthly bonus and spiffs!
Responsibilities FOR AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS/ASSISTANT MANAGERS
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have, either by phone or in person.
- Perform vehicle walk-around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customers on applicable service specials.
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customers informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes in a timely manner
- Assistant managers remain involved with the delivery of vehicles to customers upon completion to ensure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether by phone or in person.
- Spend quality time building relationships with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and bi-weekly timekeeping procedures in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Provide timely communication with management regarding applicable needs
- Record and report any damage to the company or customer property immediately
- Other duties as assigned
Perks of the Job AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS/ASSISTANT MANAGERS
- Pay for performance culture- Increase your earning potential with no limitations!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- 5-day work week
- Off on Sunday
- Paid Time Off
Requirements for AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS/ASSISTANT MANAGERS
- Must have 2-3 yrs. Managerial Experience
- Must have 2-3 yrs. Sales Experience
- Must be Career and Goals Driven
- Must have 1-2 yrs. Customer Service Experience
- Responsible for greeting customers
- Asking discovery questions to better service customer needs
- Assist in identifying and finding a resolution to customer automobile repairs.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES
- We pride ourselves on a family-oriented culture
- We have designed a lucrative pay structure based on performance incentives and production
- Drive can provide growth within a multi-state organization
- Employees at every level will have opportunities for their own personal advancement
- Training/Development Programs
Drive Automotive Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 05:29:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!