Job Vacancy Automotive Semi Skilled Technician Napleton Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Semi Skilled Technician
Company: Napleton Automotive Group
Job description: The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our next Automotive Technician-Skilled. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing, fast-paced industry.
Located at *DEALERSHIP NAME*, the Automotive Technician- Skilled performs vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Napleton as a caregiver for their vehicle safety and reliability.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of the country’s largest and most successful automotive dealership groups and Apply Today!
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is affiliated with over 25 brands of new vehicles and 50+ dealerships throughout eight states. Our strength comes from the more than 3,500 employees nationwide. We are currently the tenth largest automotive group in the country, providing incredible growth opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Paid Training, Paid Certifications, Cross Training & Career Advancement opportunities to Advanced Technician, and Service Management
- Loaner Tools and Tool Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and additional benefits
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Discounts on products, services, and vehicles
- Family Owned and Operated – 90+ years in business!
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Check and communicate oil level to other teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Perform wheel alignments
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Clean and replace batteries
- Replace or repair exhaust system
- Remove and reinstall brake drums and/or brake shoes
- Replace Radiators
- Perform Manufacturer recalls that do not require diagnostic equipment
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Automotive technical training or experience as a lube tech, or technician assistant
- Valid in-state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Willingness to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Job date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 05:11:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!