Job Vacancy Automotive Sales Specialists Friendship Automotive
Job title: Automotive Sales Specialists
Company: Friendship Automotive
Job description: At the Friendship Automotive, our customers are friends and our Team Members are family. In 5 states and 7 cities with 15 locations, we’re looking to add talent to our growing team! Come develop your career with an award-winning, customer-focused automotive group.
We’re looking for SALES and PRODUCT SPECIALISTS to join our team at FRIENDSHIP AUTOMOTIVE.
Our ideal candidates are reliable, self-motivated and love to work with people!
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking the right questions
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new and used vehicles
- Overcome objections and facilitate sales
- Continuously develop knowledge of products and market
- Provide quality customer service after the purchase to ensure repeat business
- Cultivate relationships to build customer base
- Report to managers while exceeding set goals and expectations
- Bring a positive attitude to the Friendship family and culture
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work flexible hours in fast-paced environment
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Medical, Vision, & Dental insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Employer provided Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Team Member Referral Reward Program
- Wellness Programs & Gym Reimbursement
- Continued education & training with a great team
- GUARANTEED income
- Closed Sundays
- Voted Automotive News BEST DEALERSHIPS TO WORK FOR 11 years and counting!
Location: Bristol, TN
Job date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 03:43:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Tags: automotive distribution export import freight forwarding Friendship inventory warehousing Job private transportation public transportation Sales shipping Specialists transportation & logistics Vacancy