Job Vacancy Automotive Sales Manager Nielsen Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Sales Manager
Company: Nielsen Automotive Group
Job description: Job description
Franklin Sussex Auto Mall is looking for a sales manager to join our team!
A strong automotive background is required along with appraisal and acquisition experience. Strong CRM skills are important as we drive the business forward with the best tools available. This is an upbeat, fast paced work environment. Great attitude and outstanding work ethic required.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing and controlling the sales team as well as customers on the lot, in our showroom or in the virtual showroom. Also, with desking and inputting deals, reaching gross profit objectives, and monitoring leads while holding staff accountable for responding to and closing those leads.
- Maintain harmony and teamwork with all departments.
- Hit all Customer Satisfaction dealership objectives
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with Federal, State, and local regulations that affect vehicle sales.
- Monitor Leads. Hold staff accountable for response times and closing ratios
- Desking deals and closing them as needed
- Communicate with Salespeople to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed. Set sales and gross objectives with Salespeople.
- Assist in developing programs of improvement for those salespeople who are failing to reach their objectives.
- Individually train, motivate counsel and monitor the performance of all Salespeople. .
- Maintain customer focus – Work with the team to evaluate new customer goals and assist with identifying solutions that will meet their needs. Handle any complaints from the customer, employee disagreements and any other problems that may affect the sales operations.
Must have Automotive Sales Manager Experience
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Sussex, NJ
Job date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 04:30:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!