Job Vacancy Automotive Sales Consultant Walser Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Sales Consultant
Company: Walser Automotive Group
Job description: What sets Walser Polar Chevrolet apart from the competition? We are a family-focused, performance motivated, values-driven company. As a local, family-owned and operated company we believe in an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience – that’s where you come in.
The automotive industry provides a fun, fast-paced, digital environment where you can drive your career forward. As a Product Specialist, you will be part of a collaborative team assisting customers with their needs and assuring the highest satisfaction starting with the digital lead all the way through the delivery of the vehicle.
You’ll Make an Impact by:
- Respond to customer internet lead inquiries to set appointments and build a sales client base
- Engage customers with vehicle information and video walkarounds
- Become a brand & product expert to highlight vehicle features and options while making product recommendations
- Navigate customers through the entire vehicle buying process from “Welcome” to “Thank you for your business!”
- Use industry-leading technology to effectively track customer interactions
- Educate customers on financial products and financing options available to them
We’re Looking for:
- Be a team player with a friendly, positive attitude
- Experience in sales or customer service preferred but not necessary. Our training program teaches the Walser way and sets you for success regardless of your background
- Knowledge of or ability to learn new technology, products, and services
- Microsoft products
- Video communication software
- Brand product knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship building mentality
- Work usage of personal cell phone for call, text, and video communications (allowance provided)
Our Employees Receive:
- A guaranteed base with incentives for performance – The more you sell, the more you earn.
- Full benefits package – Employees have access to a complete family-focused benefits package;
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Medical and Behavioral Health teleconferencing services (MD Live)
- 401k with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Pet insurance
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values that drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open-Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location: White Bear Lake, MN
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 22:21:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!