Job Vacancy Automotive Sales Associate Napleton Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Sales Associate
Company: Napleton Automotive Group
Job description: The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our Sales Associate. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing, fast-paced industry. Located at NAPLETON ST. LOUIS NISSAN, the Sales Associate is an exciting, fast-paced opportunity with incredible growth potential. Our sales associates are the face of the dealership and help to ensure the positive customer experience we are known for.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of the country’s largest and most successful automotive dealership groups and Apply Today!
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is affiliated with over 25 brands of new vehicles and 50+ dealerships throughout eight states. Our strength comes from the more than 3,500 employees nationwide. We are currently the tenth largest automotive group in the country, providing incredible growth opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive pay plans with the potential to earn a Six Figure Salary!
- Paid Training
- Growth and career path opportunities-to Finance Manager, Sales Manager, General Sales Manager
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k and additional benefits
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Discounts on products, services, and vehicles
- Family Owned and Operated- 90+ years in business!
- Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their needs
- Provide timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase. Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
- 1+ years of Sales or Customer Service Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal orientated and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Prior proven customer-service or retail sales experience
- 18+ years of age or older to comply with the company driving policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 06:19:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!