Job Vacancy Automotive safety engineer – PFS Dysfonctionnel Expleo
Job title: Automotive safety engineer – PFS Dysfonctionnel
Job description: Overview
We are a talent incubator. At Expleo, you accelerate your career. You take on complex technical challenges and broaden your field of expertise. You collaborate on inspiring projects with experts from all horizons: autonomous vehicle, aircraft with a low ecological footprint, factory of the future or cutting-edge banking technologies. At Expleo, let your boldness express itself. Together, let’s change the game.
A trusted partner of innovative companies, Expleo offers a unique blend of integrated engineering, quality and strategic consulting services for digital transformation. We help businesses develop a competitive advantage and improve the lives of millions of people. Expleo is present in all technology-intensive sectors that contribute to a more connected, more sustainable and more secure society. Our 15,000 employees distinguish themselves by combining boldness and reliability on a daily basis, an essential balance in this period of disruption. We operate in more than 25 countries and achieved a turnover of 1.1 billion euros in 2019.
We are searching Safety engineer for powertrain engine functions
- Apply and manage the safety process to identify and control the risks of the system
- Assure a high confidence level of risk management during the SW functions development
- Provides the safety official opinions (Avis SdF) at the project milestones
- Engineering degree in electronics, telecommunication, computer science or similar studies
- MS Office
- Experience in automotive powertrain functions
- Knowledge in safety engineering
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges.
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression.
- Expleo Academy – enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses.
- Competitive company benefits such Flexible Compensation Plan.
- Flexible working hours and remote working possible.
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
Are you ready? Are you bold with what you do?
Run for office now!
“We are an equal opportunity employer and accept applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion/belief, orientation sexual or age”.
Location: Castile, NY – 47015 Valladolid
Job date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 04:11:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!