Job Vacancy Automotive Receptionist Napleton Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Receptionist
Company: Napleton Automotive Group
Job description: Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 13 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2020 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Volkswagen of Orlando is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for the professional answering of the switchboard phones and directing calls quickly and efficiently to the staff members who are best able to provide information to the callers. The receptionist is also responsible for greeting customers that walk into the dealership in a friendly and professional way, and announcing their presence to the person the customer has come to see. The Receptionist is expected to have a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends.
What We Offer:
- Family Owned and Operated
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- 401K and additional benefits
- Professionally administer all incoming calls.
- Record any messages and deliver them to the proper individual.
- Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Assist the employees of the dealership as needed.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties.
- Order the necessary office supplies.
- Other duties assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, Excellent phone etiquette
- Able to work with minimum supervision, Able to multi-task
- Should be customer service driven
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Power Point)
- Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language clearly
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 07:38:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!