Job Vacancy Automotive Quick Service Technician Pioneer-Family Automotive
Job title: Automotive Quick Service Technician
Company: Pioneer-Family Automotive
Job description: About Pioneer-Family Automotive:
Pioneer-Family Automotive is a family-owned auto group with over 40-years of experience in the area. Here at Pioneer-Family, we are focused on automotive sales, service, and customer satisfaction. Located conveniently in Marietta, Ohio, Pioneer-Family is a short drive from Athens, Parkersburg, Williamstown, and Vienna. Apply below for an opportunity to be a part of our team!
Automotive Quick Service Technician (Marietta, OH):
What We Offer:
You will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and dreams.
We also offer:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to grow and advance
- Continuous on-site training
- Company supported medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available
- 401K Plan
- Paid holidays
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Presents a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns.
- Ensures the customer’s needs are understood.
- Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
- Typing – ability to type efficiently in order to enter repair orders.
- Mathematics – calculating service costs and counting change.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction.
- Personal and professional integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Location: Marietta, OH
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 22:18:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!