Job Vacancy Automotive Parts Counter Person Walser Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Parts Counter Person
Company: Walser Automotive Group
Job description: With over 60 years of service, Walser Automotive Group is a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology, and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow; we innovate and lead. Walser operates 26 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota, Kansas, and Illinois. Walser also leads by example in the community, with over 1,000 hours volunteered annually. In addition, the Walser Foundation donates 5% of all pre-tax profits back into the community because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business. We’re committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
Our Employees Receive:
- Family focused benefits package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Adoption and Fertility Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts
- Access to our Employee Resource Groups, such as: Women of Walser and Drive with Pride
- The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
We’re Looking for
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Capability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions
- Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location: Hopkins, MN
Job date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 05:59:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!