Job Vacancy Automotive Lube Technician ($1,000 Signing Bonus) Best-One of Indy
Job title: Automotive Lube Technician ($1,000 Signing Bonus)
Company: Best-One of Indy
Job description: Description:
**up to a $1,000 Signing Bonus for this position and location only, based on experience**
Join our Best-One of Indy team – now hiring at our Columbus location for our full-time Automotive Lube Technician position!
We are proud to be a 2020 Tire Industry’s Best Places to Work Winner. Interested in a joining a winning team? Apply today!
We are looking for awesome Automotive Lube Technicians who want to join our team & get what you deserve…more respect, more money, more opportunities, paid certification and training.
What will you be doing as an Automotive Lube Technician?
- Provide general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes, tire rotation and replacement, etc.
- Assist fellow teammates in performing technical activities
- Minimize customer complaints through the provision of thorough yet time-effective repair services
- Ensure that shop equipment is maintained in top working condition, and adheres to shop safety and environmental practices
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Operate equipment and customer vehicles safely and responsibly
- Maintain strong communication between store teammates and all support departments
- Be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce company policies and procedures
- Adhere to legal guidelines, including such things as OSHA requirements
What boxes do you have to check in order to join our team?
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience with vehicle repairs (not necessary, but preferred)
- Positive attitude and the ability to relate well with other employees and customers.
- Experience in passenger/light truck install & maintenance, oil changes, tire repair, minor auto repair, etc.
- Ability to perform all job functions that require lifting and or carrying single items weighing at least 50 lbs., as well as functions and activities such as pulling, pushing, bending, standing, lifting, reaching, and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- We offer a full work schedule Monday – Saturday (most locations close at 2pm on Saturday), and you’ll be home on Sundays
Employer is an Equal Opportunity & Drug-Free Employer
Full-Time, Non-Exempt up to $17/hr
Expected salary: $17 per hour
Location: Columbus, IN
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 07:39:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!