Job Vacancy Automotive F&I Manager Napleton Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive F&I Manager
Company: Napleton Automotive Group
Job description: The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our next Automotive Finance & Insurance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing, fast-paced industry. Located at Napleton’s Ellwood City CDJR, the Automotive Finance and Insurance Manager makes credit decisions, submits deals to our lenders for approval and helps bridge disconnects in the sales process. With your background in automotive sales or finance, you’ll find the right finance and insurance products for every customer, no matter what their situation.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of the country’s largest and most successful automotive dealership groups and Apply Today!
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is affiliated with over 25 brands of new vehicles and 50+ dealerships throughout eight states. Our strength comes from the more than 3,500 employees nationwide. We are currently the tenth largest automotive group in the country, providing incredible growth opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Aggressive compensation plans
- Family Owned and Operated – 90+ years in business!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and additional benefits
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Paid Training
- Discounts on products, services, and vehicles
- Welcome customers to the store and transition them from Sales to Finance during their vehicle purchase process
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships
- Determine customer financing needs and payment options based on a consultative interview process
- Present a fully transparent pricing menu to customers detailing their financing options and products
- Process finance transactions and ensure 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Build rapport with customers to create a base of referrals
- Set and achieve targeted sales goals
- Gain superior product knowledge to effectively help customers
- Ensure that all administrative processes are handled in a timely fashion and in compliance with company policy
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Prior Automotive Sales or F & I experience preferred
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- 18+ years of age or older to comply with the company driving policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
Location: Ellwood City, PA
Job date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 07:31:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!