Job Vacancy Automotive Cashier Napleton Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Cashier
Company: Napleton Automotive Group
Job description: The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our next Cashier. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing, fast-paced industry.
Located at Toyota of Urbana, the Cashier is critical to out customer’s experience. The Cashier is responsible for handling customer transactions, calculating bills, and processing payments. The ideal candidate must be accurate and customer-focused
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of the country’s largest and most successful automotive dealership groups and Apply Today!
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is affiliated with over 25 brands of new vehicles and 50+ dealerships throughout eight states. Our strength comes from the more than 3,500 employees nationwide. We are currently the tenth largest automotive group in the country, providing incredible growth opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Aggressive compensation plans
- Family Owned and Operated – 90+ years in business!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and additional benefits
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Paid Training
- Discounts on products, services, and vehicles
- Fantastic Growth Opportunities
- Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers
- Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers
- Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders, sales deposits and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift
- Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including some weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cashier experience, automotive dealership experience is a plus
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
Location: Urbana, IL
Job date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 04:07:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!