Job Vacancy Automotive Accounts Payable Nielsen Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Accounts Payable
Company: Nielsen Automotive Group
Job description: Job description
A high-volume auto dealership in East Hanover, NJ is seeking an Automotive Accounts Payable Clerk. Automotive Bookkeeping experience is a plus. This is a full-time position that will offer benefits and a competitive pay plan commensurate with your experience.
The ideal candidate is an experienced automotive bookkeeping professional who is articulate and punctual. Knowledge of and experience with the Reynolds & Reynolds or the CDK (ADP) DMS systems is a plus. We seek someone with a proven track record for success; a self-starter who can communicate well with others and who takes pride in his or her careful and accurate working style. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing organization and advance your career.
- FREE COLLEGE OPPORTUNITY! Online or in-person with Strayer University
- Excellent work environment
- Employee discount plans on purchases and services
- Competitive wages, commensurate with experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement account
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Checks all vouchers and obtains appropriate payment approval.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Posts all open items in accounts payable daily.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Reconciles statement and the ledger making sure the payments are consistent with dealership schedule.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of experience in a position of similar responsibility
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite and accounting software
- Knowledge of and experience with the Reynolds & Reynolds or the CDK (ADP) DMS systems is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Powered by JazzHR
Location: East Hanover, NJ
Job date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 05:26:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!