Job Vacancy Associate I – Global Derivatives Operations JPMorgan Chase
Job title: Associate I – Global Derivatives Operations
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Provide support for Derivatives traded by institutional clients, asset managers, hedge funds, and insurance companies who have outsourced a part or all of their operations to J.P. Morgan. Client scope includes all existing relationships globally. In addition, the Utility supports other groups within the business in respect of derivative activity.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily management of a client’s trading activity including reviewing reconciliation breaks on Position, Market Price, Income, Cash, Financing and Valuation
- Dealing with all client and broker queries related to daily trade activity.
- Responsible for any OTC / CFD related investigation, amendments, and delivery sign-off to Fund Accounting and Client
- Responsible for the derivative services OTC Reconciliation process for clients delivered from the Boston location.
- Accurately and efficiently reconcile against all core controls for all relevant OTC/CFD deliveries
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or prior work experience
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Knowledge of 40 ACTs Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting and Tax Operations
- Ability to be effective in a global operating environment and a matrix management organization
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients and counterparties
- Quick learner, both technical knowledge and systems
- Results orientated; ability to create and sustain a target driven environment
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to working hours
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 22:39:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!