Job Vacancy Assoc Analyst Logistics Business The Hershey Company
Job title: Assoc Analyst Logistics Business
Company: The Hershey Company
Job description: Position: Assoc Analyst Logistics Business
Job Location: Hershey, PA
This position supports the Logistics Planning and Analysis team by managing and maintaining carrier contracts, transportation rates and lane allocations. Ensures synchronicity with contract and rate systems including SAP, Transportation Management Systems, Cass, Business Warehouse, and other analytical tools. Other duties can include supporting transportation projects and bids, cross-functional invoice approval reviews, and ensuring data integrity. It requires a detail oriented individual capable of multi-tasking and strong MS Office tools skills.
- Create, maintain and update contract documents and rates
- Ensure system synchronization across all internal and 3rd party freight and bill payment systems
- Manage carrier routing guides to ensure Transportation Management System execution
- Publish required Distribution and Transportation reports
Financial Support and Ad-Hoc Analysis
- Research and validate post-shipment invoice issues
- Perform ad-hoc logistics analysis requests to include rate proposals to cost savings
- Proficiency in or ability to learn quickly data sources including BW, SAP, and TMS systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize. Effective oral and written communication skills. Proven data analysis skills
- Knowledge of supply chain operations
- Strong financial and business mindset
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field or equivalent analytical supply chain experience.
- Minimum of 0-4 years’ experience in supply chain, business, or other analytical function.
Location: Hershey, PA
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 06:22:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!