Job Vacancy Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, Aquamarine – Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hilton
Job title: Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, Aquamarine – Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Job description: Waldorf Astoria Orlando is looking for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to join the team at Aquamarine and the Clubhouse Grille!
Surrounded by Walt Disney Resort, this luxurious Forbes 4-Star property has 502 rooms, 30,000 square feet of banquet space, and 7 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants, 2 bars, a pool, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will assist in overseeing the restaurant and recreation at the pool along with the Clubhouse Grill.
Want to learn more? , ,
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Manager of Food and Beverage, you would be responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage operations (kitchens, restaurants, banquets, lounges, room service, coffee shops, etc.) in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Work with Manager to plan and direct all functions of the Food and Beverage outlet to meet the daily needs of the operation. Prepare, assign, and delegate responsibility for team members to ensure that duties take place in an effective and orderly manner.
- Regularly review, evaluate, and respond to customer satisfaction of the restaurant outlet; handling inquiries, concerns and service complaints by coaching staff and providing solutions to problems. Acquiring feedback from guests and team members in order to implement service improvement ideas and food quality.
- Develop, implement, and monitor schedules for the operation of Food and Beverage outlet to achieve a profitable result. Train, supervise, counsel, and evaluate line level employees in accordance to policy.
- Maintains integrity of the operation by ensuring compliance of policies and procedures related to food and beverage, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures that relate to the
- Hotel, restaurant as well as all local, state and federal laws and guidelines; responsible for staffs adherence to all food and safety regulations.
- In conjunction with the Manager, assist in collaborating in the development, implementation and marketing of new and creative food and beverage ideas that will be profitable for the operation.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) – purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 05:18:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!