Job Vacancy Analyst, Transportation Enterprise Products Partners
Job title: Analyst, Transportation
Company: Enterprise Products Partners
Job description: Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Transportation Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support departmental effort to meet monthly accounting deadlines.
· Ensure invoicing dataset is complete and error-free for each payroll cycle.
· Prepare weekly audit reports on station log trackers and accounting system data
· Correct or assign crude oil ticket issues as needed.
· Provide daily and weekly ticketing issue resolution reporting to the field.
· Provide updated meter factors to the department as needed.
· Provide weekly status report on pending unbilled and unsettled orders.
· Analysis in support of departmental objectives and deliverables, such as driver payroll data, macro ticketing data set, invoicing data, ticket corrections data, and production month data set.
· Responsible for understanding key process aspects within the organization.
· Identifying and resolving delivery volume variances.
· Troubleshooting and correcting individual ticketing issues.
· Assisting field personnel with resolving driver pay issues.
· Additional analysis as needed to find and correct dispatch, ticket, and invoicing data errors.
· Special projects including improving and optimizing existing systems and processes.
· Coordinate with field personnel as needed to located missing crude oil tickets and resolve driver time related issues.
· Issue adjustments to driver pay as needed.
· Complete time entry adjustments within the driver time application; ensure accuracy of special time related pay codes and hours entered.
· Monitor the driver hotline providing high quality customer service to drivers with settlement and hourly related pay issues; ensure expedient resolution of issues.
· Complete tasks in support of the over/short volume report process
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field is preferred.
- Basic understanding of logistics and transportation assets is preferred.
- A basic understanding of accounting principles is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel are required.
- Advanced Excel ability to formulate, create reports, analyze, and interpret large amounts of data is required.
- Experience in evaluation and analysis is preferred.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are important.
- Be a self-starter, capable of accomplishing tasks with little to no oversight, and resolve complex issues with limited direction and guidance.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace team environment. Ability to demonstrate initiative and effective time management to fulfill job responsibilities in an independent and thorough manner with little oversight.
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate a common sense approach to problem solving.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external customers.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 07:22:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!