Job Vacancy Analyst, General Finance Management (Hybrid) Raytheon Technologies
Job title: Analyst, General Finance Management (Hybrid)
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date Posted: 2022-06-17-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
The Earned Value Analysis and Reporting Organization is looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individuals to join its team as an Analyst. This position provides the candidate with a unique opportunity to interface and work with the Program Management Office and Engineering. While in this role, the ideal candidate will provide guidance and analysis in the areas of Project Management, Budgeting, Scheduling, and Variance Analysis used in the execution of the Military Engines Programs. The candidate will become an integral part of the Program Management Team providing advice, consultation and analysis in the Earned Value methodology.
- Coordinate and provide guidance to the technical areas as they develop
- Plan and analyze tasks
- Coordinate and ensure adherence to Earned Value Management System (EVMS) guidance and provide recommendations to Program Management
- Perform risk assessments and what-if analysis associated with task budgeting and program performance
- Support Monthly Program Reviews preparation activities
- Support monthly Program Estimate-At-Completion reviews
- Facilitate monthly data reconciliation
- Support on-going compliance reviews and/or periodic process audits (e.g. DCAA, DCMA and Joint Surveillance Process)
- Ensure the proper implementation of EVMS through the use of standardized processes, tools, and reports
- BS/BA degree required. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, and Business Administration preferred .
- 1 year of related experience
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Qualified candidates must be able to communicate effectively and coordinate between a diverse team of individuals.
- Strict attention to detail and internal & external customer satisfaction focused is required to ensure the team meets aggressive demands of military compliance programs.
- Focus on results and the ability to drive tasks to completion
- Strong analytical and trending skills—high proficiency of MS Excel is expected
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working across functions, organizations and all levels of management
- Problem-solving approach, initiative to continuous improvement principles (e.g. CORE, ACE, QCPC)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Comfortable executing under the pressures of a highly active environment
- Knowledge of our Program Management toolsets (SAP, Primavera, Dassian, eCSVAR) – Preferred not required
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
Location: CT East Hartford
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 06:04:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!