Job Vacancy (Agile1)IT – Network Operations Analyst, Career (AWS) Sunrise Systems
Job title: (Agile1)IT – Network Operations Analyst, Career (AWS)
Company: Sunrise Systems
Job description: Job Description
The hourly rate for this position is between $ 33.00 – $ 37.00 per hour.
Factors which may affect starting pay within this range may include [geography/market, skills, education, experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate].
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY**Will be hybrid. 90% of the time in office in Fairfield. Approx 3-4 days a month at home.
Alternate Work Schedule: Wednesday – Saturday; 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM. Suppliers must attach candidate’s email confirmation of the work schedule.** Please attach just like how you would attach an RTR
**Client laptop and cellphone will be provided**
**Unless we are visiting a site other than home office, Fairfield, mileage can be reimbursed.
- Strong email writing & verbal communication, along with multitasking
- Excellent phone skills (Managing Conference calls/Bridges)
- Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, & web browser experience
- Experience with web based and thick client monitoring tools (Application and Network)
- Incident command, ticket management, escalations & tracking
- This is the Incident/Event Management role which assists with repair or restoration procedures to network systems and applications that receive an event notification.
- Apply Run-book procedures or work instruction steps required for scheduling, monitoring & technical support functions on the network and application interfaces.
- Process routine change requests and work orders.
- Monitor Change Management activities for notification of alarm suppression and post maintenance validations to take place.
- May act in a lead capacity to open and manage technical conference bridges, updating incident and/or problem management tickets as needed.
- Develop and distribute ongoing updates/notifications for outages in progress as directed by a Service Manager or Supervisor.
- Miscellaneous Incident Commander tasks
- Manage timely ticket updates.
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of network protocols, software applications, and operating support systems.
- Current Networking Certification; ITIL Certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in telecommunication, internet, or network operation center environments.
- Previous experience working in ticket management systems/ applications (I.E SMC Remedy), monitoring network devices and software operating systems.
- Ability to use different analytical methods, approaches, and tactics to meet analysis requirements in an efficient manner.
- Must be available to work a varied shift schedule in a 7 X 24-hour operations center environment.
- May require some local traveling for training, meeting, etc, while working remotely.
- Able to support shift schedules as required to meet business needs.
Murali Potugari | Lead Recruiter
Desk: (732)-837-0433 | Email: [email protected] | URL: www.sunrisesys.com
Expected salary: $33 – 37 per hour
Location: Fairfield, CA
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 03:58:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!