Job Vacancy Aerial Telecommunications Lineman Dycom Industries
Job title: Aerial Telecommunications Lineman
Company: Dycom Industries
Job description: Job Description:
Overview and Essential Functions
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Then you may have found your next career move. We’re looking for an Aerial Telecommunications Lineman to join our team and help connect America. The Aerial Telecommunications Lineman will perform aerial cable installation procedures and techniques including the placement of poles and anchors.
What you’ll do…
- You will install and repair aerial telecommunications cable
- You will safely use hand tools and equipment such as; wrenches, drills, ladders, lanyards, saws, lashers, climbing hooks, and more
- You will safely operate mechanized equipment such as; bucket trucks, digger derricks, excavators, and more
- You will set up safety perimeter using signage, cones, safety barriers
- You will flag traffic when required
- You will understand separation and clearance regulations
- You will safely work aloft using climbing hooks and ladders
- You will maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all regulations, procedures and policies
Who we are looking for…
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are authorized to work in the United States for this company
- You are able to pass a DOT physical exam, resulting in a valid medical card
- You have a valid standard Driver’s License or Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- You have previous construction experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry
- You have knowledge of established aerial cable installation procedures and techniques
- You are able to climb telephone poles and work in a bucket truck and work aloft and climb poles up to 40 feet
- You are able to perform all duties in telecommunications construction (such as; pole transfers, maintenance builds, new build, cable installation, over lash, and strand construction)
- You are able to lift/carry 50 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs as needed with or without assistance
- You are able to work over-time; after hours; on weekends, for emergencies or on-call
- You are able to maintain a safe work environment
- You are able to work in all weather conditions
- You are able to travel when travel is required
- You may have experience splicing of active & passive equipment
Benefits and Company Summary
What you’ll get…
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Who we are…
We are a company united in our vision of connecting America. Our culture is grounded in and shaped by our values. These values act as our behavioral compass and guide how we interact with each other, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. Across our teams, we strive to treat each other with respect, value different perspectives and experiences, keep our and others, safety top of mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards. Our company supplies the single most critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people.
White Mountain Cable Construction, LLC (“WMC”) is a full-service telecommunications construction provider specializing in complete outside plant construction services. The breadth of our expertise is exhibited through our long-standing relationships with some of the nation’s largest telecommunications, cable, and utility service providers.
We provide opportunities for our people to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for future growth within the company. Join us!
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. ( )
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Location: Epsom, NH
Job date: Fri, 04 Aug 2023 04:43:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!