Job Vacancy AEM Architect Re:Sources
Job title: AEM Architect
Job description: Company Description
Publicis Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications group. Formed in 1998 as a small team to service a few Publicis Groupe firms, Publicis Re:Sources has grown to 4,000+ people servicing a global network of prestigious advertising, public relations, media, healthcare and digital marketing agencies. We provide technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help Publicis Groupe agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clients.
In addition to providing essential, everyday services to our agencies, Publicis Re:Sources develops and implements platforms, applications and tools to enhance productivity, encourage collaboration and enable professional and personal development. We continually transform to keep pace with our ever-changing communications industry and thrive on a spirit of innovation felt around the globe. With our support, Publicis Groupe agencies continue to create and deliver award-winning campaigns for their clients.
The company is a premier shared services company serving the financial, technological and administrative needs of U.S.-based business units of the world’s third largest Communications company. With 2021 net revenues of over 10 billion Euros, the parent company specializes in Advertising, Digital, Media buying and consultancy. The parent company is present in over 100+ countries on 5 continents, with 80,000 employees.
- Be the direct contact for internal clients for all technical aspects during the initial engagement and kick-off stages of application development projects. Have the ability to drive high level solution architecture design (conceptual, logical, physical)
- Support the project team for all infrastructure related issues, including Agile tools and Source Control.
- Provide knowledge on full-scale continuous delivery process & solutions and understand continuous integration and automated tests (unit, front-end, load) frameworks, scripts and other artefacts created by engineers and be able to support the systems evolution as and when necessary.
- Be responsible for the setup, continuous maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of development/ testing/ staging and production environments across internal clients accounts in collaboration with the technology team
The key accountabilities for this role are, but not limited to;
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise-grade Custom solutions
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Sprint planning, Product Demonstrations
- The technical team is appropriately mentored.
- The deliverables for each Sprint are clearly understood by the Agile Team(s).
- Ensure that the Agile team(s) delivers working software of sufficient quality to deliver to clients at the end of each development sprint.
- Provide Risk Management for all technical risks
- The Agile Requirements Repository is properly administered.
- Source Control repositories are appropriately managed
- The Agile team receives sufficient resourcing to be able to complete its objectives.
Specific and responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators and BA’s to build CQ solutions and Translate business requirements into technical details
- Advise and mentor development groups
- Deliver requirements for integrated solutions across various IT disciplines
- Responsibility for creation and following day to day architecture plan
- Lead the implementation team (technical consultant to do the work)
- Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe CQ
- Lead front-end code reviews with their teammates.
- Generate documentation about CMS architecture and integrations with other systems
- Guide performance testing and solve issues as they appear
- Ensure a sound understanding of, demonstrate commitment to and comply with all legislation & Publicis Groupe Policies e.g., Janus, GSO and IT policies, etc.
- Actively develop and maintain strong working relationships with all Re:Sources personnel both at a interpersonal level and across all business processes within the wider business environment.
- Actively maintain communication and behaviour standards that foster a culture of strong customer and service excellence both within Re:Sources and across all customer and supplier organisations.
- 8+ years of experience in Software Engineering development
- 3+ years development experience using any JCR based WCM products
- 2+ years of experience in developing and designing applications in Adobe Experience Manager
- 3+ years of Java programming experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Git and social coding platforms Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab, etc.
- Testing: unit, integration, and e2e testing.
- Agile methodology and SAFe principles
Skills (must have)
- CMS Design, Java/J2EE, Sling, Application design and development experience
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client. Great business analysis skills with architecture and implementation experience
- Requirement analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Configuration planning, testing, change management knowledge and experiences
- Strong collaboration and team leading skills
- Performance optimization and debugging.
Skills (good to have)
- Web application design experience, HTML5
- Integration experience and / or hands on experience with open source technologies like Node Js , React etc.
- Experience with software design patterns
- Agile Development Methodology experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relations.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:07:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!