Job Vacancy Account Specialist Farm Credit Mid-America
Job title: Account Specialist
Company: Farm Credit Mid-America
Job description: About Our Opportunity
Our Account Specialists are the face of our organization providing accomodating, exceptional customer service in delivering financial services. This is an opportunity to use and gain cross functional skills in loan origination, credit delivery, identifying cross-selling opportunities and carrying out marketing campaigns. Our team members practice high levels of professional communications with the customer during the loan approval process.
How You Will Spend Your Time
As an Account Specialist, you will serve as a first point of contact for our customers. You will first listen to collaborate with our customers applying for credit, requesting servicing needs or renewing operating loans. Serving as a representative of our company, you will provide an excellent customer experience and provide office coverage serving as backup to Financial Officers and other Customer Service roles.
Minimum Education & Experience
Extensive knowledge of Agricultural industry (personal, professional or educational) is prefered. Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or related field or high school diploma and at least six years of successful experience in two or more of the following areas: financially related customer service, loan processing, loan servicing.
Mental & Physical Requirements
This job requires the incumbent to have the ability to:
- Engage in telephone and face-to-face conversation to serve customers and give and receive information from staff, vendors, outside consultants and the public.
- Use a computer and similar office technology and tools. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
- Speak and make presentations to individuals or groups on technical subjects related to job.
- Travel via auto or commercial transportation to carry out essential responsibilities of the job.
- Successfully interact with and represent the organization to staff, officers, board members, customers, vendors, and/or the public at all levels.
- Provide sound technical advice to leaders and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position.
- Understand and explain various subject matter and consulting concepts, programs, terminology and methods.
- Reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide and critique such information as written material, numerical data, responses to customer needs and/or other related work activities.
- Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work in an office location with or without reasonable accommodations.
It is the Association’s policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change duties of the position at any time.
Location: Greensburg, IN
Job date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 22:10:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!