Job Vacancy Account Manager – Banking Diebold Nixdorf
Job title: Account Manager – Banking
Company: Diebold Nixdorf
Job description: Job Description
An Account Manager- Banking is responsible for selling Diebold Nixdorf’s traditional product and service portfolios. This role includes account management, overall customer satisfaction, revenue retention and growth through new logo sales and incremental sales within current client base, gross margin attainment, contract renewals and coordination of the appropriate internal servicing resources. The territory is Western FL, must reside in FL
- Maintain key point of contact relationship with current accounts, cultivating and maintaining these customer relationships by assessing their needs, understanding business requirements, and managing overall expectations
- Maintain all additional points of contact related to selling DN solutions portfolio.
- Responsible for proactively engaging clients to develop a pipeline of product and service portfolio opportunities
- Create and manage Account Plan for all accounts overseen, including:
- Successful sale of any opportunity of DN Vynamnic software portfolio and any DN ancillariy services related to Managed Services portfolio.
- Assessment of incremental growth opportunities with these clients
- Sales growth with assigned prospective financial institutions who are not currently DN clients, and solutions expansion of existing account relationships.
- Define and organize the customer account team and use DN internal governance to push forward sales strategy and projects.
- Consistent use of Salesforce.com to track, manage and update all opportunities
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of DN products and services understanding the self service industry as it applies to financial institutions
- Consistent and accurate forecasting of renewals, growth and at risk opportunities
- Consistently meet or exceed renewal and growth sales objectives and monthly key performance indicators
- Maintain a multi million dollar annual quota
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales, account management, and/or new business development
- Preferred comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, procedures and the utilization of technology within the banking center environment including related financial institution Compliance requirements.
- General knowledge of Diebold Nixdorf products and services is a plus
- Proven success in high quota carrying position
- Consultative sales experience with complex solution design is desired
- Exhibit skills, characteristics, traits and work habits that greatly enhance the likelihood of success as an Account Executive, ex: solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, time and territory management, customer empathy
- Exceptional communication, presentation, strategic planning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated relationship building skills at all levels of the organization, including senior executive levels
- Proficient in all MS Office products with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Skype, and Zoom
- Possess experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce to maximize opportunities, and LinkedIn social media account (and Sales Navigator experience) for additional sales opportunities and contacts Is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time and reside in FL
Requisition Employer Description
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
-Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 06:46:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!