Job Vacancy Account Management Specialist The Health Management Academy
Job title: Account Management Specialist
Company: The Health Management Academy
Job description: About The Academy:
The Health Management Academy (The Academy) brings together health system leaders and innovators to collectively address the industry’s biggest challenges and opportunities. By assisting executives in cultivating peer networks, understanding key strategic trends, establishing pragmatic partnerships, and developing next-generation leaders, our members are better positioned to lead industry transformation.
The Academy offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant opportunities for employees. If you are interested in contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing top leaders and institutions in healthcare, The Academy could be the right place for you!
Account Managers on our Member Development teamwork to grow our member portfolio while providing excellent service to current Academy members. At an Account Management Specialist level, successful employees focus on serving and renewing current members while expanding the reach of The Academy by growing the base of programs in a defined segment.
Primary Job Duties:
- Accountable for on-boarding new members and setting up relationships for long-term success
- Partner with Educational Services to effectively segment and prioritize accounts to ensure strong NPS and achievement of member success metrics
- Create account plans that drive revenue growth in territory through creation and renewal of enterprise-level relationships, acquisition of new members, and cross-sell in existing member accounts
- Conduct consultative one on one onsite presentations to educate prospective members on Academy products
- Leverage understanding of priorities, challenges, and opportunities within the health system and/or Industry company space and effectively map to Academy solutions
- Surface new product ideas through relationship development within the membership
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on productizing offerings in the Health System and Industry company markets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in a Business Development or Account management role
- Knowledge of or interest in learning healthcare industry content and trends
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Comfortable with commercial conversations
- Strategic problem solver
- Ability to influence others at senior levels
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, and distance vision.
Notice of Equal Opportunity Employment:
The Academy is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Academy will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. The Academy’s goal is for our people to reflect the communities in which we live and serve and to ensure representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in our organization.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 03:49:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!