Job Vacancy Account Executive (US Remote) Rackspace Technology
Job title: Account Executive (US Remote)
Company: Rackspace Technology
Job description: Rackers: Valued members of a winning team Our employees, affectionately called “Rackers,” are our true strength and differentiator. As valued members of a winning team on an inspiring mission, Rackers make a real difference for our customers. It’s why we’re frequently recognized as an employer of choice by global industry-leading programs, including Great Place to Work, Forbes and Fortune. They embody our Core Values, demonstrating that Fanatical Experience is:
· Excellence. We are an accountable, disciplined, high-performing company with proven results.
· Customer-driven. We are proactive, collaborative and committed to success for our customers.
· Expertise. Rackers are passionate learners who are embedded in our customers’ businesses to provide unbiased solutions.
· Agility. We adopt new technologies and evolve services to meet customers where they are in their journey.
· Compassion. We’re one team doing the right thing for our customers, communities, and each other.
Position Overview: Specializes in owning the customer relationship with a focus on growing existing customer spend and footprint, understanding customer issues and facilitating resolution, and ensuring customer retention and positive experience. Owns the client relationship for all growth and delivery for assigned customer base. Partners with customers and internal resources to address critical priorities. Develops deep relationships based on understanding customer business needs and strategy to act as a true partner for creating and servicing IT infrastructure solutions. Leverages subject matter experts to provide and support product solutions. Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures and any other relevant policies and standards as directed.
Work Location: 100% from the 48 Continental United States.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
· Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
· Stay aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
· Effectively communicate over the phone, through email, and face-to-face; adapt messages to stakeholders at all levels of the company, from the CTO level to front-line technical support.
· Influence others in decision-making.
· Capitalizes on a deep understanding of current customers’ organization structure, business processes, strategic objectives, and challenges in order to anticipate and meet customer needs.
· Cultivates relationships with broad groups inside the organization (e.g., leadership team, business partners) and externally with key constituents, partners, and allies (e.g., government, industry groups); provides recommendations for managing challenging relationships.
· Manages a pipeline of long-term or high-priority accounts by anticipating future demand and ensuring sales goals are met.
· Demonstrates knowledge of market segments as well as market data trends and makes recommendations accordingly.
· Persuades others by supporting ideas with logical arguments/data, recognizing what information to share and when to share it; builds support to resolve issues and achieve the most favorable outcome for the company.
· Leads collaboration with key stakeholders and contributes subject matter expertise to develop unique solutions to complex issues.
· Guides customer satisfaction, account retention, and growth by collaborating with clients and internal teams.
· Owns forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
· Leads sales process for all Rackspace solutions.
· Seeks new opportunities within existing accounts.
· Meets virtually with qualified leads to better understand customer needs and provide proposals.
· Leads efforts to create proposals for solutions to prove value add.
· Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer renewals for customers.
· Works with Customer Success Manager to invest in higher service levels for a customer with low MRR but high wallet and to identify and pursue opportunities for upgrades, cross-selling, and upselling.
· Creates advocates out of clients by delivering fanatical customer experience and leverages client advocates to drive additional sales.
· Utilizes and updates CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly goals.
· Other Incidental tasks related to the job, as necessary.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (KSA’s):
· Able to effectively communicate over the phone, through email, and face-to-face.
· Able to communicate the same message in a different way to both technical and business-oriented people.
· Superior ability to adapt messages to stakeholders at all levels of the company, from CTO level to front-line technical support.
· Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Goal oriented with superior work ethic.
· Able to influence others in decision-making.
· Superior negotiation skills and the ability to negotiate with many personality types.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to work numerous projects at once.
· Strong problem-solving skills and a high level of patience and the ability to nurture.
· Able to develop and manage internal and external business relationships of various temperaments, talents and convictions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field required.
· 5 years of B2B sales and customer account management experience required.
· Documented success in closing revenue-generating business and successful history working under a quota required.
· Track record of overachievement on goals and quotas required.
· Experience in all facets of sales: outbound lead generation, follow up, pipeline management, training, and closing skills required.
Pay and Benefits: The following information is required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act and applies only to individuals working in the state of Colorado. The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this role is $140,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits offered is here. https://rackspace.jobs/benefits/
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies – across applications, data and security – to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Expected salary: $140000 per year
Job date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 07:16:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!